- International Construction Projects
- Career Development
- Mining Construction
- On Site Parking
- Large Engineering Company
Our client is a large engineering, procurement and construction firm who specialise in the mining, power generation, petrochemical, processing, infrastructure and commercial industries throughout the globe.
The continued growth within the company has seen the need for an experienced Contracts Administrator to work on mechanical and structural construction projects both locally and internationally. The position will see you responsible for overseeing the commercial aspects of the project, assisting the procurement strategy and process, planning, managing and monitoring procurement and administration of the project management.
Successful applicants will have:
The role offers the right applicant an opportunity to work for a well established company and room to grow within the business. Enjoy working for a company with strong focus on values and ethics, while working within an enjoyable team culture.
- Formal Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Relevant project exposure
- Solid background in an engineering environment
- Extensive knowledge of financial controls, procurement, contract finalization and project reporting
- Knowledge of both head contract and sub contract preparation management and administration
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel and work on projects as required