- Autonomous Position
- Permanent Role
- Established, Reputable Organisation
- Strong Remuneration Package
Are you passionate about supporting users?
Do you have a desire to work with computers or have worked in a help desk environment?
Do you want to work in an autonomous environment where you enjoy solving problems while delivering exceptional customer service?
Our Client; established more than 20 years ago, is a progressive Chartered Accounting Firm which is at the forefront of leading, guiding and consulting to business owners. They currently have a need for an IT Support person to join their team.
As the successful candidate you will be providing 1st, 2nd and some 3rd level IT support - this will be in the form of phone conversation, face to face meetings and virtual interaction.
As the right candidate for this role you will possess the following skills:
- Technical knowledge of Windows computers and SQL Server
- A strong ability to work autonomously and be proactive in getting things done
- Excellent customer skills
- Outstanding ability to communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Friendly and open personality
- It will be seen as highly advantageous if you have experience in supporting accounting systems e.g. MYOB, QuickBooks etc...
If this role sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for... What are you waiting for..? APPLY NOW..! Interviews are happening immediately... Alternatively for a private and confidential discussion, please phone Morgan Sanders in the office on 07 3221 1222.