Lead Electrical Design Engineer
- Lead Role
- Substation Design
- Excellent Salary
- International Consultancy
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Boundless Opportunity
Our client is a professional services firm with offices throughout the globe, they specialise in providing engineering, design and project delivery consultancy services on major infrastructure projects.
Continued growth in the business has seen the need for a skilled Lead Electrical Design Engineer to join their multidisciplinary Industrial and Power Group in their Brisbane offices. The role will see you working on the electrical design of primary substations working on medium to large scale projects facilitating the delivery of high quality substation engineering and design services in a reliable, efficient and commercially responsible manner.
To be considered for this role you will have:
This role offers the right applicant an opportunity to gain exciting project exposure, with attractive remuneration and enjoy flexible working conditions.
- Formal qualifications in Electrical Engineering (RPEQ preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in electrical design engineering
- Extensive experience working for utilities / electrical companies
- Experience working within in a multi-disciplinary environment
- High level of technical expertise across substation protection and control schemes at transmission and distribution voltage levels
- Strong background substation design and knowledge of AS2067 and related Australian Standards
- Outstanding ability to maintain good client relationships and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in engineering report writing
- Capacity to lead and mentor a team