- Manage Large Coal Projects
- Excel Your Career
- Booming Company
- Excellent Rates
- Great Culture
- Career Development
Our client is one of Australia's biggest energy providers with billions of dollars' worth of operations currently underway all over the globe. Being one of the biggest coal exporters in the world, our client has thousands of proud employees and an extremely respected name in the industry.
Due to substantial growth in the project team, an opportunity for a skilled individual driven to succeed in their career has arisen. The position is for a 'Project Manager - Materials Handling' and offers the right applicant a chance to accelerate your career.
The role will consist of the following duties;
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Confirming Technical aspects of Materials Handling and Mechanical Engineering for projects
- Meeting project requirements
- High levels of technical input and support
To be successful in your application you must display experience and knowledge of the following;
- Design & Construction of mine support facilities
- Engineering Qualifications
- Project Management Qualifications (ideal)
If you are excited to develop your career with a leading energy provider and you possess the above criteria, we want to hear from you! To apply, select the 'APPLY' button below this ad, or call PX People's Brisbane offices on 07 3221 1222.