SQL Database Administrator
Are you a mid-level SQL Database Administrator looking for a new opportunity within a steadily growing organisation..?
- Growing Company
- Market Rates
- Career Development
- Brisbane Based
Do you have a passion for IT and want to grow your knowledge using latest technology..?
If you answered YES then this role may be what you have been looking for..!
Our client is a progressive organisation based in the Brisbane CBD; due to growth within the company they currently have a need for a SQL Database Administrator to join their team.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in:
Attributes you should bring are:
- 3-5 years' SQL Server 2005/2008 Database Administration experience
- Database monitoring, health checks and performance tuning
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Ability to write queries and reports
- General troubleshooting and resolution of database issues
If you are excited to develop your career with a leading company and you possess the above criteria, we want to hear from you! To apply, select the 'APPLY' button below this ad, or call PX People's Brisbane offices on 07 3221 1222.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- The ability to communicate issues in a clear, concise manner
- Take a methodical and organised approach with good attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude