- Large Scale Pipeline Project
- Site Allowances
- Great Salary
- Immediate Start
Our client is a large Joint Venture who will be delivering a major Pipeline Project on an EPC basis. The project is at construct stage and as this commences they are seeking the skills of a Facilities Superintendent to help deliver the Pipeline project.
The role will see you provide construction support to the project team which will involve providing lists of required plant and equipment, reviewing drawings, specifications, liaising with approvals department and HR, coordinating plant and materials between crew, resolving disputes among the crew. Other key responsibilities include liaising with the Project Engineer, observing construction and seeking ways to improve production, ensure scope of works are completed within timeframes and budgets.
To be considered for this position you will have:
This role presents the right applicant with an opportunity to earn an excellent salary with great site allowances, excellent project exposure and an opportunity to become a part of a large and growing organisation.
- 6+ years of relevant experience on a gas pipeline project
- Extensive facilities management experience
- Competency reading isometric drawings P&ID's and civil/mechanical drawings
- Ability to review project schedules
- Strong planning ability and organisational skills
- Self-motivation and ability to drive others to produce in a safe manner
- Exceptional communication skills ability to interact with all parties
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality work in a team environment
- Open to working on a FIFO arrangement - site based role